Re: [Savannah-hackers] importing an existing cvs tree

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] importing an existing cvs tree
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:29:45 +0100

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 07:00:35PM -0700, Jason Majors wrote:
> I just started the oggcastd project on savannah.nongnu.org and would like to
> import my existing cvs tree.
> I uploaded a tarball of the cvs files to /upload/oggcastd/

Hi,
Please ignore my message a few minutes ago asking you to send us a tarball. I
have put the tarball you uploaded in your CVS repository. Since it has been
already two weeks since you sent it, if you have a newer tarball you want us
to unpack in the repository, please follow the same procedure (I promise ths
time I will do it much faster, sorry for the delay).

Cheers,
Jaime