Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Talen Vocabulary Trainer - savannah

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Talen Vocabulary Trainer - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:28:57 +0000

If you do not have any host available where to put a tarball for us to
evaluate it, please e-mail me a copy of the tarball.

Once you do, please register your project again and in the new registration
say that you've emailed the tarball to me for evaluation (or if you find a
temporary host, give the URL).
We want to help you fix potential legal issues.

Regards,
Jaime