[Savannah-hackers] submission of pyTeXBill - savannah.nongnu.org

From: roman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of pyTeXBill - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 05:00:33 -0500

Roman Joost <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: pyTeXBill
System name: pytexbill
Type: non-GNU

pyTeXBill should be a Database/Python Program to control your projects. After
finishing the project, you should be able to export your bills with LaTeX and
print them. The export can be customized. To summarize my thoughts:

 - pyTeXBill should be the frontend for the user to controll his projects
 - pyTeXBill should be controlled easily by the user
 - the backend is a database, i prefer postgreSQL (maybe a database interface
is desired)

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it. I try to plan the most things of
the software, so everyone can contribute.

Other Software Required:
Python, Tkinter, PostgreSQL

Other Comments: