[Savannah-hackers] Re: texmacs-doc at savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: texmacs-doc at savannah.gnu.org
Date: 29 Oct 2002 12:12:48 +0100

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> said:

> Hi,
>
> > It seems that the account on savannah for the project texmacs-doc that you
> > are associated with is not currently utilized.
>
> Please take a more careful look at the CVS web site and you will
> see that there have been dozens of changes last week.
> I don't understand why you write this message.

This message was automated. It checks several things: mailing-list
existance, description submitted, project registration date, and
... CVS usage.
But, it's a bug, it checks only if the CVS source is used, not the CVS
web.
In your case, the only feature you use is the one that's script forgot
to check. So the script though your project account was unused.

Please accept my apologize (since I'm author of this script).

> > We have hidden the project from the public search temporarily, until
> > we hear from you about the project.  If we don't hear from you in  60 days
> > we'll have to delete the project to save space.  However, if the
> > project becomes active, you are always welcome to recreate it.
>
> Please fully reactivate the project.

Done.

--
Mathieu Roy