Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free AVR RTK - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free AVR RTK - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:17:41 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

Tak Auyeung <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License: Package: Free AVR RTK
System name: far
Type: non-GNU

This project is a free real-time kernel/addon collection for the AVR MCUs. The
real-time kernel (RTK) is already written and currently in use. Addons include
drivers for LCD, keypad, timers and other types of resources useful in embedded
systems.

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://www.mobots.com/EbO/EbO.tar.gz

You state that you would like to use the lpgl as license, but in your source files you use the GPL license.

Could you resubmit your project with the correct license information? Either change the submition to state that you use GPL or modify the license info in the source files.

We will help you fix potential legal issues.
For example, in order to release your project under
the GPL you should write copyright notices and copying
permission statements at the beginning of every source code
file, following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

To use the lpgl: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html

Greetings,