[Savannah-hackers] CVS & SSH

From: Chr. Menke
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS & SSH
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:14:16 +0100

Hi there

I just got my Account approval and I tried to use the CVS Server – though I’m not really familiar with CVS yet I had no problems to connect as anonymous – but when I tried to connect as Developer over SSH I couldn’t get in and don’t really know what I have to do…

Is SSH the only possibility to connect as developer to the CVS Server or could I do it over pserver aswell ?

If only SSH possible, could you tell me which software I’d need cause im really irritated at the moment :(

Thanks

            Chris