[Savannah-hackers] Need help about Developer wanted for RubyServer

From: rushikesh pable
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Need help about Developer wanted for RubyServer
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 13:41:56 +0000

Hello Sir/Mam,

I m an Indian student. I have finished my graduation in India as Computer Engg. I m interested in the development. I saw available list of projects & liked RubyServer. I heard about Ruby lan. but dont know any programming . I am good in C programming & ready to take efforts. Plz tell me how can i join this group & help them in development.

Sir/Mam i have a problem. Its really not possible for me to come online everyday. Maximum i can come online once in week But I can work on my friends computer for 24 hours a day. I want to tell you that, I can work 24 hours a day on machine & can come online once in week. But with these limitations still i have a passion for develpment & i can do everything for it which a basic requirement of this group. Plz tell me any other project where I can help you it is not possible in the RubyServer group.

Thanking you

Rushi.