[Savannah-hackers] submission of x-ezine electronic magazine - savannah

From: robertron
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of x-ezine electronic magazine - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 19:42:42 -0500

Roberto Fernández Rodríguez <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: x-ezine electronic magazine
System name: x-ezine
Type: non-GNU

x-ezine is a free zine released under the FDL Documentation License.
It deals with computer-related issues in general, and Unix/Linux in particular;
it\'s aimed towards users, programmers and security experts.

The zine deals with diverse computer-related matters, is released under FDL
license and therefore freely distributed.

We\'re still starting, and we have good ideas for the next issues, and we
welcome spontaneous contributions.

We also hope to receive feedback through the forums.

The ezine is here:

http://www.ultimaorbita.com/raciel/x-ezine/x2/x2.tar.gz
http://www.ultimaorbita.com/raciel/x-ezine/x1/x1.tar.gz
http://www.ultimaorbita.com/raciel/x-ezine/x0/x0.tar.gz