[Savannah-hackers] Template CD Christmas Special

Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Template CD Christmas Special
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 02:57:40 +1100

About this email – This announcement is being sent to people who have purchased or downloaded software or content from hotchillimedia.com.au. We apologize if it came to you by mistake. If you don't want to receive future information about our products, please just forward this email to address@hidden with unsubscribe in the subject area. Thank you.

The Perfect Christmas Gift Just Got Better

Our entire 3 volume PowerPoint Template
CD Set is now only $69.95
(normally $210).
more

© Copyright 1997-2002 Hot Chilli All Rights Reserved
Hot Chilli is registered trade mark of Hot Chilli Media and Design Pty Ltd
address@hidden