[Savannah-hackers] phpGroupWare login

From: Gary Ricketts
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] phpGroupWare login
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:10:37 -0600

I finished installing phpGroupWare last evening. I am not sure if this is a bug or a flaw in my install, server, mysql, or php. However, everytime I or someone else attempts a login a message of you session could not be verified is placed on the login box and the second attempt is accepted.

With that out of the way, I'm impressed with the software thus far.

Thanks,
enofman