[Savannah-hackers] With 5$ you too can help make a real difference to c

From: Save Children(RedCrosse)
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] With 5$ you too can help make a real difference to children's lives!
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:58:01

Dear friend,
   unfortunatelly, parents of the children you read about on this site can't cover the vast expenses of treatment. Health insurance system has not made its way in some countries yet, and free health care as we once knew it can't cover all medical services. Government funds for hospitals are scarce and poor, that is why parents of the sick children have to pay even for such trifles as examination gloves.
That's why we are helping these families raise funds. We recognize that finding such a large sum of money for treatment can be a difficult task and is virtually impossible for one person, however, if all of us make a small contribution to the amount needed, we can do it, together!

We are eternally grateful for the help that you provide to our children. This help is proof of your compassion and desire to fight the destructive forces in the world. Thank you for your important contributions to the hospital's work. It is truly invaluableto us, as is your kindness and brotherly love. It is truly wonderful how God Almighty unites us, making brothers and sisters out of those who were only yesterday strangers.

PLEASE TAKE A SECOND AND READ ABOUT THIS CHILDREN.MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE THEM BACK THE SMILE.

Those who can save a human being can save the world!

You can give $10 to help the children and show that you care!

www.redcrosse.org Contact: address@hidden

If you no longer want to receive email from us just reply to this email.