[Savannah-hackers] [ 101794 ] Unable to Create Project Mailing list

From: nobody
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:09:26 -0500

Support Request #101794, was updated on 2003-Feb-03 18:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101794&group_id=11

Category: Mailman

By: yeupou
Date: 2003-Feb-03 21:09
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.7 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.21-pre3 i686 ;
address@hidden)

I'm sorry we lack of information on this topic, as no actual
savannah maintainer worked on this point. I'm not at all
familiar with sfverify and we would be glad if you can try
to figure out what is the problem and send us solution you
may find, so we can include them in the README.

By: roncordell