Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The BHL mode for Emacs: convert TXT

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The BHL mode for Emacs: convert TXT to HTML, SGML and LaTeX - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:57:29 +0000

Your project has been approved and you should have received an automated
welcoming message. Please include a verbatim copy of the GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt) and a verbatim copy of the FDL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt) with your package.

Cheers,
Jaime

P.S. Does one need Emacs 21 to use BHL? I've tried to use it with Emacs
20, but it complains that "footnote" does not exist.