Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MG4J - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MG4J - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:36:50 +0000

Your project has been approved and you should have received an automated
welcoming message. Please replace the COPYING file by the latest version off
the GPL 2, which you can find in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt (the
difference with the one you have is the address of the FSF which has changed)

Regards,
Jaime