[Savannah-hackers] submission of Yet Another Nuke for University and St

From: ghost
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Yet Another Nuke for University and Students - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:10:19 -0500

Kacper Kruszewski <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Yet Another Nuke for University and Students
System name: yanus
Type: non-GNU

This is another nuke-modification, but now oriented and concentrated on
university&students. Now it is just a big nuke-module, but we are working hard
and reorganizing our engine construction. It\'s faster, but it\'s still working
with standard PHPnuke-interface modules. It\'s working version is avilable at
www.informa.gda.pl [it is www for students of computer science (\"informatyka\"
i polish)], sources are now only on my local network, but soon i will publish
it.

Other Software Required:
php&mysql&perl is enough

Other Comments: