[Savannah-hackers] [ 101833 ] gnu

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101833 ] gnu
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:50:22 -0500

Support Request #101833, was updated on 2003-Feb-12 15:57
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101833&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: 2003-Feb-12 21:50
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.7 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.21-pre4 i686 ;
address@hidden)

Hi,

It seems acceptable to me but you should rather speak of
"private" instead of "not free".

We can grant to your project a temporary privacy.

Please, submit it explaining in details during the
registration why you need such privacy, etc. Read carefully
registration steps.

By: brak