[Savannah-hackers] Re: Properties.list( ) Regression in 3.3

From: Brian Jones
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Properties.list( ) Regression in 3.3
Date: 13 Feb 2003 18:47:18 -0500

Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 14:01, Ranjit Mathew wrote:
> > > If you decide to write a patch for this then you might also be
> > > interested in the following Classpath bug/support report:
> > >
> > http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100559&group_id=85
> >
> > If I try to view this, I get this error:
> >
> > Support Request not found
> > You can get this message if this Project did not create support
> > groups/categories. An admin for this project must create support
> > groups/categories and then modify this support.
>
> How strange. It works when you are logged in, but not when you don't log
> into Savannah. Brian, can you enable support request? Or should we just
> move these to the bugs section (there are only two).

Okay, I've tried modifying the support request several ways and still
can't get it to be "okay".  Every modification indicates mail cannot
be sent which is weird.  I've verified that support categories DO
EXIST and are set in this support request.  Something strange has
happened to it though.  I've also verified that new requests from a
logged in user do work as expected.  Need to get this to
savannah-hackers.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>