[Savannah-hackers] registration of cpIRC

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] registration of cpIRC
Date: 15 Feb 2003 15:31:33 +0100

Your project has been approved but we have not forwarded your request
to evaluate your package for the GNU project, since you do not have
any code to be evaluated yet. When you do, you can ask yourself
address@hidden to evaluate your project for inclusion in GNU.

Please, do not forget to include the full text of the LGPL along with
your files once you make a tarball or create a CVS tree.

Mathieu Roy