[Savannah-hackers] submission of Q Compiler - savannah.nongnu.org

From: zhaoway
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Q Compiler - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:10:11 -0500

zhaoway <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Q Compiler
System name: qhq
Type: non-GNU

A compiler and source code analyzing tool writen in portable Scheme. Although
it\\\'s writen in Scheme programming language, its usage is not specific Scheme
related, it meant to be a compiler for the C-- programming language
<http://www.cminusminus.org>, and then after awhile, maybe for other languages
as well. And after that, it will grow some ability to do source code analyzing
for projects writen in other languages.

And, as stated by me in previous registering:
> For now, I\\\'ve only finished 80% of a regular expression
> recognizer. The code is in a BitKeeper repository,
> <http://qhq.bkbits.net:8080/q/anno/address@hidden|src/>
> I understand BK is not free software, and I\\\'m ready to move out of
> BK at anytime if you so ask. And that\\\'s part of the reason I\\\'m
> registering here.

I state: Once my project will be approved on Savannah,
I\'ll move out of BK.

Other Software Required:
R5RS Scheme Only, Hopefully

Other Comments:
This is re-registering. As per your request. gpl.txt was added to my local
repository as COPYING, and for every source files, (only two for now) I\'ve
added the GPL paragraphes as directed by
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html