Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PresTiMeL - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Benjamin Drieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PresTiMeL - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:35:56 +0100

Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> writes:

> Please remove GIF images files from your project and replaced them
> by other format (such as PNG or JPEG).

Yes, this is one of my todo items since I took over the project.  Next
release will use PNG instead.  Since original author won't make a new
release, I need savannah infrastructure to make first non-GIF release.

> Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned
> above. The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to keep
> track of projects that have been answered but have not been approved
> yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project again every
> time some change has to be done to the registration, and users might
> have to register their projects several times. Thank you for your
> understanding.

I don't understand: I don't have to change anything in my
registration, do I have to resubmit everything ?

Cheers,
Benjamin

--
  .''`.
 ; ;' ;      Debian GNU/Linux     |   Benjamin Drieu