Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ADAGE - a database generator syste

From: Godefroid Chapelle
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ADAGE - a database generator system - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:28:22 +0100

At 14:26 19/02/2003, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

In order to release your project under the GPL you
should write copyright notices and copying permission
statements at the beginning of every source-code file, and
include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt). Copy it for instance
into a file named COPYING.

Is there a problem with the ZPL I declared as wished ?
--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl
rue Victor Horta, 18 / 202