[Savannah-hackers] [ 101866 ] Please categorize the software

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101866 ] Please categorize the software
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:37:40 -0500

Support Request #101866, was updated on 2003-Feb-20 23:51
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101866&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2003-Feb-21 02:37
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux 2.4.21-pre4; i686; fr,
address@hidden)

I'm afraid that we'll probably do not do this soon.

The search tools is usefull when you know what you are looking
for. If you are browsing to find new software, Savannah is not the
right place because Savannah is not a database of all free
software existing.

For this purpose, there's the free software directory
http://www.gnu.org/directory/

Check it.

By: eben_visher