Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of T4 - savannah.gnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of T4 - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:00:33 -0500

Hi

I approved your project.  But please add A COPYING file with the full
gpl into the project.  Also add the gpl copyright statements to *all*
files, even configuration and test files.

When you have done this, put your files into the cvs and mail to
address@hidden and ask for inclusion into the GNU project.  If
they approve then mail us this, and we will change the state of the
project from nongnu to gnu.

Kind regards,

Rudy