[Savannah-hackers] FW: MiniWiki

From: Wim Kerkhoff
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] FW: MiniWiki
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:30:05 -0800

http://www.nyetwork.org/wiki/MiniWiki

> But what is really problematic is the fact that there no
> COPYING files, files without any copyright notes + license notice.

Actually, the beginning of the program mentions that the program is
distributable under the same terms as Perl itself, which implicitly
means the GPL and Artistic licenses.

I have just commited License.GPL and License.Artistic as seperate files,
and updated the code to properly reference the copyrights and licenses.
See CVS for the updated files.

Regards,

Wim