[Savannah-hackers] [ 101893 ] [sv-software] Forums Removed?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101893 ] [sv-software] Forums Removed?
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:24:11 -0500

Support Request #101893, was updated on
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101893&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux 2.4.21-pre4; i686; fr,
address@hidden)

I do not know why fora has been deactivated.

I had in mind to reactivate them but found out that apparently
many work must be done to achieve this, and as there were
others priorities, I left it behind.

But reactivating it would be an idea (I speak for savannah
software - for savannah.[non]gnu.org, it's not planned)

By: roncordell
Logged In: YES
user_id=14804
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; H010818; .NET CLR
1.1.4322)

On our local Savannah installation, it appears that it
is no longer possible to create/administer forums
because the PHP code has been set to always deny
access to the forum admin page. Why was this done? If
I wanted to re-activate forums, am I in for a lot of
pain?