[Savannah-hackers] Re: Cron <address@hidden> sv_xml --list > /subversion

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Cron <address@hidden> sv_xml --list > /subversions/sourceforge/dumps/list.xml
Date: 01 Mar 2003 11:31:23 +0100

address@hidden (Cron Daemon) said:

> DBI->connect(sourceforge:localhost) failed: Too many connections at
> /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Savannah.pm line 47
> Compilation failed in require at /subversions/sourceforge/bin/sv_xml line 27.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /subversions/sourceforge/bin/sv_xml line 27.

I hope it wont happen frequently. It tried many the command and is
works well so it means that at a moment, there was really too many
connections on the database.

Are we going to reach mysql limits? Or is there a DBI implementation
limit I'm unaware of?

I think we should give to mysql4 a try as soon as it's available for
debian stable.
(before, we should try it on ours test machines)

Mathieu Roy