[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of streamtuner, a stream directory br

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of streamtuner, a stream directory browser - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 05 Mar 2003 13:44:30 +0100

Your project has been approved but note that
"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing occurences of Linux as OS
to GNU/Linux in the files you will upload on Savannah?

You can get more information at
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Regards,