[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Mobile Publisher PHP - savannah.no

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Mobile Publisher PHP - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 06 Mar 2003 22:54:11 +0100

address@hidden said:

> Andrei Makarov <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: other
> Other License: Our license is similar to GNU, but the only difference. Our
> project is completely free for downloading and modificating, but to remove
> copyright label (powered by MobilePublisher) it is required to pay some money
> Package: Mobile Publisher PHP
> System name: mp
> Type: non-GNU

Similar to which GNU License?
Your license description is too vague, we cannot accept it without a
clear knowledge of it.
Please, send a complete license text. Note that as described here, I
do not think it would be qualified as a free software license,
according to the FSF definition of free software (please see
www.gnu.org)

> fast and simple working with articles, news and other the same
> information. Includes publishing system and administration
> interface, allowing thó publisher to create, edit and remove
> articles, news, comments etc., upload attachments and so on.  Now it
> is 1.5.0 version released and due to technical problems we\'re
> seeking out a place for organization of remote collaboration.

> Other Software Required:
> PHP
>
> Other Comments:
> Due to some technical reasons the site may not be working now. However, i can
> send you sources via email or by any other preffered method.

I cannot get the site with Russian characters. Is there a way to get
the sources in pure ascii?

Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned
above. The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to keep
track of projects that have been answered but have not been approved
yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project again every
time some change has to be done to the registration, and users might
have to register their projects several times. Thank you for your
understanding.

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

Mathieu Roy