Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Photo Album Display System - savann

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Photo Album Display System - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:24:48 -0500

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 05:18:48PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Darko Palic <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Photo Album Display System
> System name: pads
> Type: non-GNU

> PADS is a Photo Album Display System which was invented due to the
> restrictions in the IDS (ids.sf.net). This JSP/Servlet project should realize
> a similar base album, but with a readable code.
> Sources aren\'t available yet, but will be commited after activation of the
> project.

The key question here is to figure out if your project
can run on a Free Software Java suite
(see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more
information). Could you give us some explanation about
this point?

Please register your project once more with the questions above
answered. The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to
keep track of projects that have been answered but have not been
approved yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project
again every time some change has to be done to the registration, and
users might have to register their projects several times. Thank you
for your understanding.

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

Regards,