[Savannah-hackers] submission of Projet ASI2002 ENGREF - savannah.nongn

From: pbonnet
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Projet ASI2002 ENGREF - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:33:49 -0500

pbonnet <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Projet ASI2002 ENGREF
System name: asi-engref
Type: non-GNU

Our project is for a French Engineering School (INSA). We had to develop a
solution that enable us to manage some geographical media (maps, cds, books..)
and the links between them.
Our solution is based on a debian system, with PHP4 and potgreSQL.

We already done a site (asi.insa-rouen.fr/~silat) that enable us to manage some
part of the project, but the project  source code is on the starting point.

Other Software Required:
postreSQL
PHP and some free library

Other Comments: