[Savannah-hackers] submission of Ticketing - savannah.nongnu.org

From: cyrildoussin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Ticketing - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:37:42 -0500

Cyril Doussin <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Ticketing
System name: ticketing
Type: non-GNU

I have the need to develop a trouble ticket system for my company and am
willing to distribute it freely, under GPL, and aventually to push the
development further thanxs to the free software community and Savannah\'s
services.

The sofware has the possibility to allow public posts of new tickets,
restrictions of access, multiple levels of rights, searching tools, historical
archiving, and easy customization of interface.

This system has to be used through a web browser, and should be hosted on the
company\'s webservers (or any webserver being a free software).
I chose to implement it with PHP and MySQL (switchable to ADODB library in the
future).
The project\'s name would be \"Ticketing\" and would only be composed of a set
of PHP script, and a MySQL database dump.

NO SOURCE CODE IS AVAIABLE FOR THE MOMENT (as I just started).

Tools used include GPL code editors, GNU/Linux systems and software.
The project itself would be placed under GPL v2 or above.

Other Software Required:
MySQL
PHP
(PEAR, php extensions and applications repository)

Other Comments: