Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Multi-Threads Socket Library (MTS)

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Multi-Threads Socket Library (MTS) - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 06:49:48 -0500

Hi

I approved your project as nongnu.  If you have some more source code
to show mail to address@hidden and ask for to be included into
the gnu project.

Also note that you have to follow the gpl:
- putting the full copyright statements into each file in your project
- adding a COPYING file

More info you can find on www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Happy hacking,

Rudy