[Savannah-hackers] submission of Matamarcianos Palamporcianos I - savan

From: cymo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Matamarcianos Palamporcianos I - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 08:57:25 -0500

Cymoril sin patas <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Matamarcianos Palamporcianos I
System name: jtim
Type: non-GNU

WARNING:this->project is intended to be our University cycle-ending project.
So we will need it to be private until summer when we have showed it.
The project consists of a game called \"Matamarcianos Palamporcianos I\",
designed for Linux using MesaGL and the SDL libraries.
The idea is to create a 3D game from scratch. The Counter Strike but in the
Space, with flying spaceships. Two sides: The extraterrestrial forces
\"mangurrinos saltarinos\" and \"humans\", wich fight until dead.
Still no code available.

Other Software Required:
MesaGL : http://www.mesa3d.org (Mesa License)
SDL : http://www.libsdl.org (LGPL)