[Savannah-hackers] Dazuko for Vexira Linux Antivirus and Mandrake 9.0 OS

From: root
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Dazuko for Vexira Linux Antivirus and Mandrake 9.0 OS
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 05:28:48 +1200

Hi

Cool Site!

My question is,         Is Dazuko compatible with the Kernel used in Mandrake 9
Linux
Operating System or am I likely to cause major problems if I attempt to alter
the Mandrake Kernel for Dazuko to operate the real time scanning portion of
Vexira Antivirus for Linux?

Also, even though I am not running my PC as yet as a server, I have the
capability to set it up as a server later as I have Samba installed, etc.
should I just use the Server antivirus version rather than the workstation
version?  I tried using Panda titanium for Linux, but it didn't install or
download properly the english help files and the rpm version installed to a
different non-existent applications/system directory which using command
prompt I could not find, let alone run the pavcl -? and pavcl -aut commands
in the etc/panda directory.  Therefore, as you can imagine, I uninstalled it
and installed without problems, Vexira free trial version from my
techRepublic e-mail link.

Thanks for the opportunity to ask you these questions.

Kind regards
Gerard.
--
This message from Gerard Barker was brought to you by KMail on the Mandrake 9
Linux Operating System.