[Savannah-hackers] Savannah is feeling much better

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah is feeling much better
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:59:26 +0100

        Hi,

        I directed the temporary files of pserver anoncvs to a ramdisk
(/tmp/ramfs) and told it not to create locks. The IO load drops by
an order of magnitude. And savannah is now very responsive. I'll nurse
the machine for the next 48 hours without changing a thing. If it turns
out to be stable, I'll try to re-establish read locks.

        Cheers,

--
             Sauvez le droit d'auteur
Loic   Dachary   http://eucd.info/  address@hidden