[Savannah-hackers] Project webpage missing

From: Marcus Bjurman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Project webpage missing
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:19:16 -0100

Hi,

My projects webpage <URL: http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/> has been missing for
atleast one day now. The server gives this message when I try to access it:

The requested URL /gcmd/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have tried some other projects webpages and they seem down to. I also tried
to update the webpage with cvs but nothing was missing there.

Whats happening?

/Marcus