[Savannah-hackers] Re: [SOURCE] Re: submission of Pypiper Graphical Pip

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [SOURCE] Re: submission of Pypiper Graphical Pipes Interface - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 25 Mar 2003 13:00:14 +0100

Eli <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Hi,

> Here is the source for pypiper as requested.  The md5sum is:
> 5f470e81336b94190c172986fb7f0626 pypiper-0.8.tar.bz2
>
> I will re-register my project again.
>
> BTW, what makes it difficult to track projects pending approval?  (It really
> is an annoyance for those of us having to re-submit it each time.)

- We are several admins
- Some people register but never respond to our messages (find an
another host)
- The current interface does not permit us to add directly comments
about a registration but even if we add that it would still complicate
our job as we would have to sort entries.

As it work now, people register. If everything is ok, the project
account is created. If not, the registration is deleted.

The tarball is ok.

--
Mathieu Roy