[Savannah-hackers] submission of CollegeLinux - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Dean
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CollegeLinux - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:46:27 -0500

David Costa <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: CollegeLinux
System name: collegelinux
Type: non-GNU

 Robert Kennedy College, Delémont, Suisse is making available CollegeLinux to
both RKC and non RKC students (of course also to all the \"students\" of
Linux!). CollegeLinux is a new, stand-alone operating system based on
Slackware. The aim of this experimental Linux distribution is to provide to RKC
students and to the student population at large an operating system which is
easy to install and use and which provides an alternative to the traditional
commercial operating systems ;)  The distribution is based on slackware. We did
created our own installer and many, many other tools.

Source code to be available once space will be provided.

Other Software Required:
CollegeLinux is a stand alone OS.

Other Comments:
We will need the space to host an iso image.