[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of The Bibulus bibliography processin

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of The Bibulus bibliography processing syst - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 26 Mar 2003 23:10:08 +0100

Your project has been approved.

But please notice that the address of the FSF that you
have written in your files is not correct anymore. The new address
of the FSF is:
  59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307, USA
Please update your files.

Aside from the registration, I would be delighted to try your
software, as I frequently do bibliographies in LaTeX and I'm not
especially happy with Bibtex.

Regards,