[Savannah-hackers] Cachalot project : source code

From: Laurent Caillette
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Cachalot project : source code
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 18:43:49 -0000

Hi,
Here is the source code for the Cachalot project, as part of the registration process. This is a very early version and most of the code is quite experimental. Tests are running, though.

You will notice that :
- some JDK 1.4 features are used (nested exceptions). We'll remove this dependancy, probably before initial CVS import. - we rely on "GPL-Incompatible, Free Software Licenses" for some libraries. There is no known dependancy towards "Non-Free Software Licenses".

We'd like to use "org.gnu.cachalot" as root package, instead of "cachalot". Is it possible as we're not part of the GNU Project ?

Yours,

Laurent Caillette