Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of India Linux Users Group, Delhi - sa

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of India Linux Users Group, Delhi - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:31:29 +0100

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 11:46:35PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Raj Mathur <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: website
> Other License:
> Package: India Linux Users Group, Delhi
> System name: ilugd
> Type: non-GNU

> The India Linux Users Group, Delhi is a 1500-strong group.  About 7 years old
> as of 2003, the goals of ILUG-Delhi are promotion of freedom in all aspects
> of life with emphasis on freedom in software and special focus on Linux.  We
> have a web site (http://linux-delhi.org/), regular meetings, organise events
> and provide CDs of free software to members and non-members.

Hi,
I'm sorry but Savannah only hosts software projects (and documentation for
free software). We do not provide ressources for Users Groups. That "website"
license that you have chosen is reserved only for webmasters of the GNU
website, who might register various projects to handle different sections of
the www.gnu.org website.

Regards,
Jaime