[Savannah-hackers] ssh access to sync coreutils CVS repository to savan

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] ssh access to sync coreutils CVS repository to savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:40:30 +0200

Hi,

Currently the master CVS repository for coreutils is on my desktop system,
and I plan to keep it here.  However, I think it'd be worthwhile to make
it available (read-only) through Savannah.

To that end, may I have ssh shell access to whatever system is required
so that I can update the coreutils repository on savannah.gnu.org,
say nightly?  FWIW, I will do the update in such a way that there is
no time in which someone can do a CVS checkout or update and get an
inconsistent snapshot.

Peace,

Jim