[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of wsx2lop - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of wsx2lop - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 29 Apr 2003 19:28:20 +0200

address@hidden said:

> st3 <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: other
> Other License: Public domain
> Package: wsx2lop
> System name: wsx2lop
> Type: non-GNU

> released to the public domain. It do the work fast and simply,
> however it\'s fully configurable. It runs in console, with a
> standard gnu synopsis. It works good on all wsx files version. It\'s
> written in C and it was tested under Linux, at now. It relies on
> standard Linux libraries.

What are "standard Linux libraries"? Linux is a kernel, not a library

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS
to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Mathieu Roy

  Homepage: