[Savannah-hackers] submission of Chikoon - savannah.nongnu.org

From: sanmaiwashi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Chikoon - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 09:20:45 -0400

Sanma Iwashi <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: Chikoon
System name: chikoon
Type: non-GNU

I am writing a C++ web site content management system based loosely on
C++ and inspired in part by Linux. The initial impetus to considering
taking this on was an ISP that could not provide me with the databases that I
needed for various web site projects. The driving force behind writing code
that others could share and improve was the realization that many out there are
probably in the same boat as I - limitied ISP resources - and might be greatly
relieved to learn that there was already a solution to their problem availible
for free.

Other Software Required:
libc
stdc++