[Savannah-hackers] submission of Ezine sulla Programmazione Funzionale

From: nick . name
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Ezine sulla Programmazione Funzionale - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 10:30:39 -0400

Vincenzo Ciancia <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Ezine sulla Programmazione Funzionale
System name: epf
Type: non-GNU

EPF - Ezine sulla Programmazione Funzionale

This project is an e-zine, entirely written in Italian, but open to
translations, on functional programming. Its purpose is to bring the power of
functional programming tecniques to the italian programming community, where
this style of coding is not used very much.

The web site for now is:

http://space.tin.it/io/ubrcianc/EPF/

Other Software Required:
latex
rcs
gnu make
(optional: latex2html, gv, pdflatex ecc.)

Other Comments:
I am sorry because everything is in Italian, but it is free documentation and I
need hosting, cvs, mailing lists if I want people (and possibly translators) to
join this effort.