[Savannah-hackers] submission of PHPEvents - savannah.nongnu.org

From: in8
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PHPEvents - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 20:02:42 -0400

innate <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: PHPEvents
System name: phpevents
Type: non-GNU

I would like to make a program using php that will keep track of events. I am
modeling it after the website Pollstar.com. It will be able to notify users of
new events in catagories that they subscribe to. It will also provied revelent
information about the venue, artist and event. It will be designed to run on a
linux/apache/mysql combo. I currently have no source code, but will release is
under the same license that the linux kernel is using.

Regards,

address@hidden

Other Software Required:
apache mysql php