[Savannah-hackers] [ 102091 ] notification from texmacs-doc HTML CVS

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102091 ] notification from texmacs-doc HTML CVS
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 05:59:16 -0400

Support Request #102091, was updated on Tue 04/29/03 at 16:04
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102091&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: yeupou
Date: Sat 05/10/03 at 11:59
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux 2.4.21-pre7-ac2; i686;
fr, address@hidden)

Hi,

I added the appropriate line. But do you have any idea why
http://www.gnu.org/software/texmacs-doc/ is not working?

Tell us if the notification does not work. Sorry for the delay.

By: ddaa