[Savannah-hackers] Message removal

From: carol birmann
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Message removal
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:58:41 -0500

Can you please help me in getting a message removed from unicamp classifieds concerning the Shop America Network. I posted a message onthis site--www.iqm.unicamp.br/iqm-classificados/2002/Nov/msg00089.html-4k
I have asked them , many times, to remove it --for legal reasons. I cannot get a reply from them. If you could advise me on how I can get this message removed-I would greatly appreciate it.  Carol Birmann