[Savannah-hackers] submission of Comunidad de Usuarios de Software Libr

From: bachue
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Comunidad de Usuarios de Software Libre - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:58:31 -0400

Alejandro Forero Cuervo <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Comunidad de Usuarios de Software Libre
System name: colibri-www
Type: non-GNU

Colibrí is a very important community of free software users in Colombia,
behind project Faifes (translation to spanish of the book Free as in Freedom)
and the legal proposition for the colombian government.  We need a place (CVS)
to host the HTML files we use for our web site to allow multiple members of our
community to work on them.  We would like to use the CVS facilities provided by
Savannah to coordinate the work on our web site.  The current version of our
web site can be consulted at <http://bachue.com/colibri>.  Currently Alejandro
Forero Cuervo (me) is the only person with write access to the site but we plan
to allow recognized members of our community to modify it.  We would
periodically (every day) export the latest version of the files in the CVS to
our public tree.

Other Software Required:
No dependencies

Other Comments: