[Savannah-hackers] [ 102129 ] mldonkey

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102129 ] mldonkey
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 15:34:49 -0400

Support Request #102129, was updated on Thu 05/15/2003 at 19:34
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102129&group_id=11

Category: None

By: kaspernas
Date: Thu 05/15/2003 at 19:34
Logged In: YES
user_id=19104
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3; Linux)

being somewhat new to linux, though not to mac osx, i
have just installed mldonkey. i can get the gui to
connect to the daemon, which in turn does connect to
servers.
i can search for files and get them to the download
window.
here the fun stops. downloads displayed as connected
and downloading do not actally download. there are no
part.met files in the temp folder. also it does not
store any of my user settings or files to be
downloaded.
can anyone please help meto get this up and running,
so i can finally scrap my wintel machine (still
running just for emule purposes).

cheers